Constantia is committed to creating jobs and benefits for local people as part of our Local Benefits Policy.
Constantia is committed to providing benefits to the local community through:
- training and employment opportunities;
- preferential hiring for qualified local residents and First Nations; and
- preferential business services contracts where possible.
We establish local partnerships to address priorities and concerns so communities can experience benefits from the Maggie exploration program.
As a result, we have had:
- 19 local community members employed or contracted (50% of site team);
- 23 personnel stay in Cache Creek motels and dining locally; and
- 33 local businesses provide services to the Maggie Project to date.
Constantia is committed to providing employment opportunities for local people and contractors.